HOW SOLAR WORKS
1) Solar panels absorb energy from the sun and creates DC electricity
2) Inverter converts DC power into AC power and controls the electricity and production of the solar system
3) Utility meter allows the excess solar power to flow back into the grid
4) Main Service Panel distributes the electricity to your home circuits
5) Utility Grid supplements electricity when you need more than your solar system can provide
Solar panels are comprised of smaller units called solar cells. The most common solar cells are made from silicon, which is a semiconductor. Each silicon cell only puts out about half a volt, but when they're put together, they can power an entire house or business. Solar cells can last for decades, so if you're ready to be reliant on the sun, let us know!
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
This is where we start to learn about your home's energy needs and the financing options available to you. It will give us a chance to get to know each other before building your solar solution.
Since demand for solar materials is increasing, we will work with top manufacturers to make sure you are getting the highest quality panels for your home.
DESIGN AND PERMITTING
After our consultation and before installing your system, we ill have to design it and obtain the appropriate permits to install your system.
MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
We will work to install your system to maximize energy generation while maintaining the structural integrity of your home.